NEW MOVIES (HOME) | ALL MOVIES | TV-SHOWS | PC | PS3 | 360 | WII | ALL RELEASES

VCDQ.com

Blog: loading... * Login   * Register
It is currently 04-23-2014 06:57 AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: SVCD Undercover Brother
PostPosted: 06-01-2002 09:54 AM 
is the svcd release by centropy of this movie private:( ???

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-03-2002 02:14 AM 

yes its a internal release

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-03-2002 06:09 AM 

It was leaked the same day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-03-2002 07:22 AM 
Anyone else having probs with this release? My DVD Player can't play the sound well, that's the first time it happens with a SVCD!! I tried re-encoding it with nero AND burning the cue/bin, anyone else having probs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-03-2002 04:29 PM 
i didnt burn it yet ! maybe ur copy is defective or when it was ripped they could be missing somethin in ur copy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-03-2002 05:50 PM 
hey guys, I just got the Centropy SVCD Release of Undercover Brother and it works Awesome on my DVD Player. Does anyone think that there will be more leaks from centropy? I sure hope so ;)

Post subject: ^-^
PostPosted: 06-03-2002 06:11 PM 

Centropy did a good job keeping it private! lmao. Since this was private, I wish they would leave their stupid introductions out of it. It is just a wastes of space.

Post subject: Re: ^-^
PostPosted: 06-03-2002 11:35 PM 
Rep- wrote:
Centropy did a good job keeping it private! lmao. Since this was private, I wish they would leave their stupid introductions out of it. It is just a wastes of space.

I agree with you Rep- When I finished downloading it and saw they had the introduction in it. I thought "hmm that is stupid they doing that to themselves?" I mean if it not gonna be public why even bother putting a intro in it. yea that 21.6 MB was a good waste of space for something that lasted like 30 or 40 secs.

Post subject: Re: Re: ^-^
PostPosted: 06-04-2002 08:34 AM 
error404 wrote:

I agree with you Rep- When I finished downloading it and saw they had the introduction in it. I thought "hmm that is stupid they doing that to themselves?" I mean if it not gonna be public why even bother putting a intro in it. yea that 21.6 MB was a good waste of space for something that lasted like 30 or 40 secs.

All I can do is point out your signature it pretty much says it all btw If CENTROPY wants to put a fucking intro with their rls they can do it so just shut up and enjoy their great rls even though the MOVIE sucks dick

Last edited by VCDem0n on 06-04-2002 12:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Re: Re: ^-^
PostPosted: 06-04-2002 11:20 AM 
VCDem0n wrote:

All I can do is point out your signature it pretty much says it all btw If CENTROPY wants to put a fucking intro with their rls they can do it so just shut up and enjoy their great rls even the the MOVIE sucks dick

YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-04-2002 12:56 PM 
vcdemon is right if they feel like putting an intro that's there bisness. By the way maybe it was leaked on purpose, kind of a warning, if thoses stupid fu**s don't stop complaining they wont get any. Thx ctp!:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-04-2002 05:33 PM 
its not the only internal thats been leaked
sum of all fears svcd ts centropy internal :)
im so happy they cant keep much private these days:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-04-2002 06:18 PM 

Hehe, very likely dude, hense the not have INTERNAL in the foldername etc :) plus, it was the one with the info about them going private, its quite possible siteops moved it to the public dir before reading the nfo.

Last edited by ^Om3n on 06-04-2002 06:20 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-05-2002 04:52 AM 

I actually like Centroy's intro's their kinda cool, and for those of you who said it's a waste of 20MB......well it's 20 measley MB!

I mean I know everyone here has to have big hard-drives for 1G to 2GB movies.

Anyways back to the leaking issue, I think that whoever leaked this needs to have respect for Centropy's privacy etc. , even though most of us won't be able to access them.

Anyways, I'll miss their releases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-05-2002 02:49 PM 
I agree with 0m3n, I bet some site-op didn't realize it...

or

this is their final release in which they warn the siteops to make private any future releases

I got it in the public dir....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-06-2002 03:32 PM 
Centropy are the leaders, it's up to the others to catch up, we should all be grateful for what these guys do for the rest of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-09-2002 07:54 AM 
SmAsH4000 wrote:
Anyone else having probs with this release? My DVD Player can't play the sound well, that's the first time it happens with a SVCD!! I tried re-encoding it with nero AND burning the cue/bin, anyone else having probs?

Yeah, I played it on my Apex 5131 and it would not play. I then took it to my Apex 1500 and no problems there, so I was like WTF?

So, I burned a copy of it and put it back in my Apex 5131 and all was fine. I think the Apex 5131 does not like "Blue" CDRs only Silvers.

I also converted it to VCD format using my Terapin...so now a friend can play it on his Mintek;)

Post subject: yep
PostPosted: 06-09-2002 07:56 AM 
SmAsH4000 wrote:

Yeah, I played it on my Apex 5131 and it would not play. I then took it to my Apex 1500 and no problems there, so I was like WTF?

So, I burned a copy of it and put it back in my Apex 5131 and all was fine. I think the Apex 5131 does not like "Blue" CDRs only Silvers.

I also converted it to VCD format using my Terapin...so now a friend can play it on his Mintek;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-09-2002 03:12 PM 
VCDz wrote:
I actually like Centroy's intro's their kinda cool, and for those of you who said it's a waste of 20MB......well it's 20 measley MB!

Anyways back to the leaking issue, I think that whoever leaked this needs to have respect for Centropy's privacy etc. , even though most of us won't be able to access them.

One of their biggest assets was the intro...and their quality as well.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06-11-2002 06:59 PM 
VCDz wrote:

I'm sure Centropy isnt at all surprised about the leaks, and will simply work to weed out anyone who would do so. However I see no need for respect for their privacy. That is the very thing that they work against with every release and it is fair game for others to try to infringe on their privacy as well.